Sunday, October 14, 2007

Radnor Lake


The weather here has been beautiful lately. High in the mid 70's, partly cloudy.

In the last few months I've been biking more and more with C, a girl in my class. She recently got a road bike because her knees are shot from running so much (she's had several surgeries to try to correct the problem). At first she was pretty slow, getting used to riding. After just a few months, she's become much more comfortable and confidant on the bike. She climbs about as well as I do, and on the flats, I break the wind while she drafts behind me.

We ride about three times a week. Mostly in the park, but recently we've been venturing further. The last ride we did was well over 30 miles, all the way to Radnor Lake and back (generic picture of the lake attached).

1 comment:

Rhubarb said...

generic, shit, that's beautiful