Saturday, January 19, 2008

Natchez Trace



Today I drove to the natchez trace and took a few photos. It was bitterly cold, especially on the bridge with the blowing wind. Normally I would have ridden my bicycle there, but it was just too cold today. Then I drove to Wal-Mart to buy some 3X5" index cards to study pharmacology.

Earlier today was parent's weekend at school. My parents and I got there at 7:45. I'll bet the school spent well over 100K on everything. There was a huge tent, zillions of servers, wonderful food, a lot of speeches, etc. The highlight was the "organ recital" that the pathology professors put together for the parents. They were shown lungs, kidneys, hearts, etc., all with varying stages of diseases. Tonight is a dinner for everyone, which I won't be going to since my parents can't make it.

No comments: