Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pictures after the storm

A month ago, I bought a giant sack of potatoes for only three bucks on sale. I ate five of them, leaving about 20 that were getting moldy. Really moldy. I was shoving them down the disposal as fast as I could when one jammed, the disposal ground (har har...) to a halt, and smoke started coming from under the sink. So tonight I'll be bolting in a new one. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?

It rained hard for a few hours today, but after the storm was over, I lugged the camera + tripod to the roof and got off a few shots.




A tree at MBA.

Top of telephone pole across the street.

1 comment:

Rhubarb said...

Your photos are really cool. And nice going on the disposall, dumbass (actually the two Russian guys about our age who I interviewed the other day said one of the things that surprised them most about America was garbage disposals--they don't have those here) Also a couple months ago I left some potatoes in a cupboard and then we started wondering why there were all these little flies around...anyway it was gross. And Victoria got all pissy about it...of course it's okay when SHE leaves her nasty bag of shrimp-corpses in the hallway for days, but I forget about a potato and it's the end of the world...